By using any of the images in this Image Library, you agree to the following:
- Images may only be used by our Authorized
Resellers on printed collateral, signage, Web graphics and in sales
- The accredited press may use
images for editorial purposes.
- All other use including, but not limited to copying, redistribution,
or commercial use is prohibited without express
written consent of NEC.
- All images are copyrighted by
and remain the property of NEC.
These images are important to us.
- Do not change the aspect ratio or redraw any of the images or
- Do not use a different font or color on the logo.
- The logo must not be distorted, combined with other graphic
elements or graphically modified in any way.
- A purity of space around the logo is required to ensure that it is
separate from competing text or graphics. The logo must not be used in combination
with other words to form sentences or phrases.
- The logo may be proportionately resized to fit a desired use,
but it must remain large enough to be reasonably legible.
- NEC is a global company with many Web sites. To avoid possible
confusion of NEC sites, Authorized Resellers who use the NEC logo on their
Web sites should not allow the NEC logo to be used as an active link
to this or any other NEC Web site. Brief, descriptive textual links to the respective
NEC sites are preferred instead.
HOW TO USE THE IMAGE LIBRARY
Images in the Image Library are supplied in JPEG format. They have been optimized
for use in electronic formats such as sales presentations and on the Web, and for
output to color or black and white laser printers.
Images are organized into groups and listed in the menu to the left. Most
images are available in a large and small format, which refers to the overall height
and width of the image, and are grouped accordingly.
The thumbnail images are the same size for both large
and small formats. The text description below each thumbnail indicates the size
(either large or small) of the full-size image. All images in a particular group
may be viewed by clicking the "All Images" link for the respective group.
For more information on graphic files, please click the link at left and review
the document "Helpful Information Regarding Graphic Files."
To view an image, click the link for the desired group. Then,
click the thumbnail of the desired image. The full-size image will open in a new window.
To download a copy of the full-size image, right-click the image and select
the option to Save Picture/Image.