Are you looking for a quick, easy way to record, share and organize IP telephone calls? If your organization uses the UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server, NECís SonicView IP Recording provides the solution you need in an easy to implement and use application.
This cost-effective web-based recording solution includes an extensive range of features and can easily be managed online through its intuitive graphical user interface. Installation and management is painless and helps to ensure a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Some of its available features include:
- Selective rules-based recording
- On-demand recording
- Call tagging and flagging
- Embedded player control
- One-click emailing of recorded links or files
- Exporting recording to pdf
- On-demand charting
- Flexible backup/restore options
- Easy-to-use Supervisor and Agent Dashboards
- Lightweight Agent Access module
- Extensive search and playback options
Additionally, Agent and Supervisor Consoles provide further means to customize the application to fit your call recording and storage needs.
SonicView IP Recording also integrates with NECís Voice Security Recorder to capture information from both IP and TDM transport technologies. This produces a single, comprehensive storage, reporting and management system for all recorded calls whether they are IP or TDM.