Mobile phones are a mainstay in today’s businesses and usage only continues to grow. This inherently makes employees have to distribute a separate phone number to business associates or customers so they can be reached and manage multiple voice mailboxes, as well as deal with important calls being dropped from a weak in-building signal.
With NEC’s fixed mobile convergence uMobility™ solution from Varaha Systems, Inc., businesses are now able to provide employees with single number reach, unified voice messaging and enhanced in-building coverage through a business’s Wi-Fi network. uMobility provides:
- Single number reach – rings a user’s business phone and cell phone simultaneously ensuring no calls are missed
- Unified voice messaging - all missed calls are directed to a user’s business voicemail account; centralizing messages in one mailbox
- Seamless roaming on and off campus – calls can be transparently bridged from a business’s Wi-Fi to cellular networks and back again via a Smartphone
- Enterprise dialing via Smartphones – enables users to do station-to-station and external dialing; calls can be placed by either entering a 4 or 5 digit extension or a fully-dialed number
- Improved efficiency and productivity – provides users the capability to handle calls more promptly; streamlining communications and information delivery
- Increased customer satisfaction – provides customers with a single number to reach their contact on the first try; positively impacting customer service dramatically
By enabling employees to be reached anytime, anywhere – any business can become more efficient, responsive, collaborative and productive.