NEC's UC for Business (UCB) is a perfect unified communications (UC) solution for small to medium-sized businesses. This single server solution is designed to optimize your communications through the convergence of communication channels and business processes. It enables your employees to collaborate more effectively across the enterprise and helps to improve their overall productivity.
- Single server environment enables simplified administration.
- Rich Presence provides valuable information on people's whereabouts and availability.
- Desktop telephony and Microsoft® Office Outlook® integration simplifies call handling and enables users to manage all their communications from their desktop.
- Sophisticated contact center and operator functionality addresses the unique requirements of these important customer touch points.
- Third-party integration allows organizations to connect UCB with other business applications easily and cost-effectively.
UCB means less IT infrastructure, less complexity and less drain on your resources. With UC for Business, you can meet all of your employees' needs, implement an enterprise-wide unified communications solution and minimize your total cost of ownership.
UCB is supported on all of NEC's UNIVERGE® SV8000 Series Communications Servers. InUCB for the SV8100 and SV8300 gives you the option of running UCB on an internal server blade that comes already licensed and pre-configured for ease of installation and implementation.
NEC understands that having the right communications solutions for your business is critical to your success. We want to partner with you to ensure that the communications solution you choose meets your specific business requirements. The comparison table in the UCB brochure will help you and your NEC authorized representative to identify the UC for Business solution that best meets your growing business's needs.