NECís UNIVERGE SP350 Softphone unifies communications by embedding voice into business processes to bring employees the real-time communications and information they require. This versatile, converged communications tool offers an impressive array of high quality video, audio, voice and text features.
The SP350 Softphone is a multimedia IP phone that is installed on a personal computer (PC) or laptop and delivers high quality voice via a USB-connected headset/handset. Designed to meet the needs of any employee, it can be used as a primary desktop telephone, a supplemental desktop telephone or a remote/telecommuting device.
When linked together across an NEC IP network, SP350 users can collaborate and interact with each other in an exciting variety of ways:
- Audio and videoconferencing allows for easy set-up and participation in conference calls
- Presence provides the status of the party users are trying to reach before placing a call
- Application sharing:
- Permits users to share up to 16 files
- Provides the capability to write in text or insert graphics on shared document
- Allows users to save inserted text/graphics
- Markup pen lets users redline a portion of a shared document
- Whiteboard allows users to review, create and update graphic designs in real-time
- Instant Message/Chat enables users to correspond in real-time
- File Transfer provides an easy method to send one or more files
- Call Log enables storage of information about outgoing/incoming calls, missed calls as well as recorded call files
- Call Record allows users to keep a recording of calls and is an effective tool to use to measure performance, improve training, ensure compliance and evaluate overall performance